Bulk SMS Service for Schools
PACEWALK provides a Web-Based SMS system, a complete solution for School/College communications with parents. This SMS software provides brilliant service staff to contact parents or each other about school-related issues. As all teachers are aware, time constraints often mean that they cannot contact parents within school hours. This service allows short messages to be delivered immediately to their mobile phone in a text message.
Parents will be happy that the School/Colleges are really concerned about their Ward and not just contacting when the fees are required to be paid.
Benefits of Bulk SMS Service of School:
- Firstly Intimating Attendance of the Students.
- Intimating Daily Homeworks
- Exam / Test results / Fee Dues / Fee Schedules
- Performance Appraisal/Updates
- Intimating about Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM)
- School circulars / Special announcements
- Academy Festivals
- New Facility/Program
- More communication between teachers & parents
- Reminding parents that their child needs to bring in special equipment for a particular lesson
- Reaching each parent with private & confidence.
- Transportation information/ Bus Schedule alerts – Cancellations
- Bus Routes
- Emergency messages
Features of Bulk SMS used by Schools:
- Now, This route can be used for sending messages which are transactional in nature. (To Register Users & Clients).
- After That Sender ID can be customized. For e.g.: LM – OWSKKP, DAVscl, SBSCHl
- Then The sender ID should have 6 alphabetical characters
- Whenever SMS delivery on DND registered numbers
- Delivery report available
- No time restriction for sending SMS
- Unlimited Validity of SMS
- 24X7 Support
- Free API Integration
Once you visit Bulk SMS example messages (Bulk SMS sample templates) used by schools in India.
- Admissions open for the academic year 2020-21 in DAV School. For details contact 7307373074. Hurry! Only a few seats left.
- Firstly, Dear Parent, you are requested to submit the admission form along with the registration fees before 28 Apr 2020. –Delhi Public School.
- Secondly, Dear Parent, visit the school between 9 am and 12 pm and confirm the admission by paying Rs fees. 9,000. -Delhi Public School.
- Third, Dear Parent, school opens for your ward on 25 May 2020. Kindly visit the school and receive the School Kit. -Delhi Public School.
- Finally, Dear Parent, kindly collects the School Kit on 25 May 2020, paying the Rs. 9000/-. – Delhi Public School.
After Admission Messages
- First, Dear Parent, updates related to your ward and school will be sent to you via SMS. -Delhi Public School.
- Second, Dear Parent, kindly collects the books distributed on 20 May 2020 from 9 am to 12 pm. -Delhi Public School.
- Third, Dear Parent, email your concerns and suggestions about your ward and school to the school’s email id. – Delhi Public School.
- Again, Dear Parent, you are requested to abide by the school timings. Kindly drop your ward 5 minutes before school starts and pick up your child when school is over. – Delhi Public School.
Furthermore, Dear Parent, Homework for Class 1 is English-Ln-4 Ques & Ans, write 3 times. Make sure your ward is completing the homework regularly. – Delhi Public School.
- Dear Parent, you are requested to pay the school fees before 23 July 2020. Ignore if already paid. – Delhi Public School.
- Your ward’s next fee instalment is due on 23 July 2020. Kindly pay before 23 July 2020. Ignore if already paid. – Delhi Public School.
- RTE Parents, bring all original documents of your child for RTE application verification on 13.02.2020 @11 am. -Delhi Public School.
- Your child was absent today WITHOUT PRIOR INFORMATION. Would you please send your ward with the Leave Letter? – Delhi Public School.
- Dear Parent, kindly attends the Parent-Teacher Meeting scheduled on 23 June 2020 from 9 am to 12 pm. – Delhi Public School.
- Dear Parent Kindly pays school bus fees Rs. 2000. – Delhi Public School.
- Notably, Dear Parent, Mr Jagjeet (Bus 3 driver) has resigned from our school. This is for your kind information. – Delhi Public School.
- To demonstrate, Dear Parent, a school bus will be late today due to a traffic jam at Main Road. – Delhi Public School.
- Notice:- Dear Parent, 26 Jan 2020 will be a holiday on the occasion of Republic Day. – Delhi Public School.
- Attention:- Dear Parent, the school remains closed on 28 Jan 2020 due to Bharath Bandh. -Delhi Public School.
- Announcement:- Dear Parent, Summer vacation starts from 01 Apr 2020. School reopens on 25 May 2020. – Delhi Public School.
- Dear Parent, school reopens on 25 May 2020 after Summer vacation. Attendance on the first day is mandatory. – Delhi Public School.
- Dear Parent, warm welcome to The Sports Day 2020 to be held on 26 Dec 2020. -Delhi Public School.
- Annulment:- Dear Parent, Colouring Competition will be held on 20 Nov 2020, 10 am at School Premises. – Delhi Public School.
- Dear Parent, Picnic to Green Resorts has been organized for Class 8th. Interested students pay the amount Rs. 500 to their respective class teachers. – Delhi Public School.
- Dear Parent, Time Table for the II Round Test has been sent to your ward. – Delhi Public School.
- Attention please:- Dear Parent, we wish you ward All The Best for the Upcoming Exams. – Delhi Public School.
- Dear Parent, your ward’s II Round Test marks are Eng: 88, Sci: 79, SS: 69. – Delhi Public School.
- Notice:- Dear Teacher, you have Departmental Meeting today at 4:00 pm. Principal – Delhi Public School.
- Dear Teacher, you have Final Examination Duty on 23 Mar 2020. Please be present in the staff room at 8:30 am. – Delhi Public School
We work with schools across the country, helping them seamlessly integrate Bulk SMS features into their administrative systems. Our professional, highly skilled team is Also on-hand to assist at every stage of the process, providing the support and information you need to make the SMS system work for you and your organization. To find out more, you also call us at +91 7307373074.
How Much Is It Going To Cost You, Afterall?
Our Bulk SMS Service for Schools is very affordable As Well As a 100% delivery guarantee. To know the prices, please visit the following given Button:
How Can You Get Started With PACEWALK Bulk SMS For Schools?
You need to send your details. After that, We will create your Web Panel to log in and send these bulk SMS. After this, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on sms.pacewalk.com
- Enter your username and password, which we will provide you.
- Click on Send SMS option.
- Finally, enter the mobile numbers and Messages that you want to send.
- Click on ‘submit’.