What is Toll Free Service
Toll Free Solutions, popularly known as the 1800 number which is a special number. This is free to the calling party and charged to Enterprise. Toll Free has now become an important business and branding tool for Enterprises to enable their customers to reach them anytime, anywhere at no cost. Toll Free service is useful tool for customer centric organizations to stay in touch with their customers and prospects. Toll free service allows caller to make call free of cost while charges of the call and service are paid by called party.
Why Enterprises Need Toll Free Service
- Allow prospects and customers to reach them free of cost.
- Build a stronger corporate image.
- Lead generation & new business acquisition.
- Accessibility from all phones (Fixed /Mobile)
- Accessibility from any location in India
- Television, print and mass communication are simplified & more economical.
Key Advantages to Enterprises:
- Business portability irrespective of location
- Larger company image & branding
- Better market reach
- Ease of use for the end customer(calling party)
Typical Use Cases:
- Lead generation
- Customer servicing & after sales support
- Status Enquiry, booking and appointment management
Key features –
- Multiple routing options
- Geographical routing
- Time based routing
- Load balancing
- Conditional routing (busy/Switched off/ No coverage)
- Exception List
- Black List
- White List
Geographic Based Routing
Calls are routed to the destinations based on the region (NEWS) or telecom circle of the originating call.
Time Based Routing
Calls are routed to the destinations based on the call originating time
Load Balancing /percentage based Routing
Based on the call handling capacities, the load can be balanced between the various destinations/access lines.
Condition Based Routing
Calls at the destination can be re-routed to a different destination number in following conditions :-
- No Answer
- No Coverage
Customer can define the white or black list of numbers.
- White List – Only specific call origination numbers (Calling Number) will be allowed to terminate. Specific numbers or even STD/Mobile codes can be defined in white list. E.g. Customer can define only calls from Delhi should terminate.
- Black List – Specific call origination numbers (Calling Number) will be blocked. Specific numbers or even STD/Mobile codes can be defined in black list. E.g. Customer can define all calls from Delhi should be blocked.